We are in the middle of the school year and the rainy weather makes our everyday life even grayer. Do not be distracted from your work and always get inspiration as you write in these beautiful DIY notebooks .
These notebooks were inspired by Tumblr. You can use these photos as a template or design your own collage and use it as a cover.
You need the following:
- 2 pack ring binder inserts
- a tin of spray glue
- Glue / neutral glue
- 2 cards per notebook
- 1 sheet of black paper for crafting
- Multi-purpose clamps (medium size)
- a paintbrush
How to do it:
- Make your own collage with an editor if you do not want to use the photos in the article. Create a new picture. The size of the cover image should be the same size as the ring binder inserts are large.
These cover photos are so beautiful that it is a pleasure to see them.
- Neatly stack the paper sheets for the notebook. Use multipurpose clips to hold the paper sheets in place. But do not cling the edge as you should tie your DIY notebooks yourself.
- Using a brush, prank a layer of glue that will hold the leaves together on the edge. Put the book aside.
- For the cover spray evenly on the cardboard. Put the photo collage on it, then put a book about the same size on top. This will push the cover flat. Let it dry for at least 30 minutes.
- After the cover has dried, place it on another piece of cardboard and make out the outline. Then cut out the piece – this will be the back of the cover.
- Remove the multipurpose clips from the papers and place the covers in place. Hold them together with multipurpose clamps.