October with the introduction of the time to prepare the Halloween decor has also cracked. It can be quite pleasant to come and lie, but you can make these sweet pumpkins with a little effort. These pumpkins can be in different shapes, sizes, colors and patterns. In addition to last year, you can give your new look to the old outdated pumpkins.
- Your old sweaters that you don’t use
- Fabric scissors
- Embroidery thread
- Pillow filling
1. First divide the wooden bars into small pieces. Use your knife to do this. When using thicker rods for larger pumpkins, choose smaller ones for smaller ones.
2. Cut the circle on the outside of your sweater. The apartment you cut doesn’t need to look perfect. Do not worry.
3. Fill the circle with the pillow. Make it easy for your sweater to enter the pumpkin view by separating the filler fiber one by one.
4. Thread the needle into the needle and start sewing up the top of your pumpkin. As you can see in the picture, we aimed to be compatible with the orange background using green rope. Leave a space in the middle of your gourd and continue sewing the remaining parts and make this sewing from the inside of the pumpkin to the outside.
5. Start moving the other part of the circle to the front and fold the edges. Fold it to the end. Sew from the point where you stay to the middle section, the first part you plan and collect every corner in the center.
6. Finely remove the edges of the pumpkin by placing the edges in the middle and sewing several times. Insert the rod into the middle of the bar and wrap around the bar to keep your pumpkin tight.
7. After you put your bar tightly in the middle of your pumpkin and after the sewing process is finished, your Halloween pumpkin is ready.
When you are going to exhibit, the pillow fill inside your pumpkin will be a mix, and there will be enough movement to return to your pumpkin form.